"I have no opinion to give since I have no knowledge to back it up with" said no one ever.
And to all of y'all that do this:
Disclaimer: I will admit that I am sometimes one of these dipshits but I have been trying to be careful so I give myself the right to point out the ass farts who have yet not, sooooo YUP!
Have you noticed waaaaay too many people talk like they know shit when they are clueless about the subject they are talking about. And usually they are overly entitled & passionate like those little fuckers on Halloween that demand candy from you without a thanks.
It's usually about politics or things they have no relations with and when they are caught with their bullshit, they just blame it on someone else that told them the supposed "info." Apparently this makes it not their fault since when you assert such things with so much fervor it's not like you might wanna fact check or anything (just an idea).
And to all of y'all that do this:
From now on my policy is simple: Google, I heart you.




No comments:
Post a Comment